Information regarding public training courses can be found HERE
AS Metrosert offers training courses and seminars in the area of metrology. Lectures and seminars give an overview on the following topics:
- Legal metrology in Estonia and EU (Metrology Act, directives)
- Concepts and terminology
- Measurement standards (national, reference and working standards)
- Measuring instruments: choice and use
- Verification and calibration
- Measurement, measuring method and procedure
- Traceability and processing of measurement results, uncertainty estimations
- Measurement results, presentation and submission of measurement results
Taking into account the customer’s requirements, the training or seminar agenda is composed (with practical measurements if required). The place and time of the training, structure, group size and necessary presentation equipment are agreed with the customer. The participants in the lectures/seminars receive a relevant training certificate. The certificate proving that the training course has been passed is recognised by EAC as a continuing training in the area of metrology. Furthermore, AS Metrosert’s training is of significant importance in applying for the certificate of a competent measurer and/or laboratory accreditation.
Training in the area of metrology is in the first place meant for personnel of testing and analytical laboratories, verifiers, calibrators and measurers in industry, government officials and supervisors and quality specialists.
For more information regarding the training services offered by Metrosert look HERE