AS Metrosert is a full member of an association EURAMET e.V. uniting European metrological institutes and has signed up with the mutual recognition agreement CIPM MRA in the frame of Metre Convention. The measurement capabilities of the national measurement standards for mass, length and electrical quantities are included in Annex C of the international agreement CIPM MRA database.
Contact persons of the technical committees of EURAMET are the following specialists of Estonian AS Metrosert:
- Delegate to General Assembly Aigar Vaigu
- Deputy delegate to General Assembly, Toomas Kübarsepp
- Quality, Anu Kaup
- Capacity Building, Lauri Lillepea
- Length, Maret Tamme
- Electricity, Andrei Pokatilov
- Temperature, Kristjan Tammik
- Mass, Allar Pärn
- Pressure, Andrii Vytvytskyi
- Force, Koit Uustalu
- Density, Kristjan Tammik
- Photometry and radiometry, Toomas Kübarsepp.
Metrosert has participated in 60 projects of EURAMET/EUROMET.
Projects of EURAMET/EMPIR
AS Metrosert participates as an Estonian Central Office of Metrology in the projects of metrology development programme EMPIR (European Metrology Programme for Innovation and Research) during 2014-2020. At the moment AS Metrosert participates in seven cooperation projects of EURAMET/EMPIR:
- no. 15RPT04 “Traceability routes for electrical power quality measurements”. The aim of the project is to develop and validate a metrologically secured system for measuring electrical power and its quality parameters by using a sampling method (runs until May 31, 2019). http://tracepqm.cmi.cz/
- no. 15SIB07 “Future photometry based on solid-state lighting products”. The aim of the project is to develop measuring methods to replace the technologies based on obsolete filament lamps with new modern energy-efficient semiconductor lighting fixtures (runs until May 31, 2019). http://photoled.aalto.fi
- no. 16NRM02 “Pavement surface characterisation for smart and efficient road lighting” (SURFACE). The aim of the project is to update the parameters of road-surfacing materials and lighting in international standards on the basis of the results obtained by new measurement methods (runs until May 31, 2020).
- no. 17RPT03 “A digital traceability chain for AC voltage and current” (DIG-AC). The aim of the project is to develop and implement a digital traceability chain in precision measurement of AC values (runs until May 31, 2021). http://digac.gum.gov.pl/
- no. 17FUN06 “Single‐photon sources as new quantum standards” (SIQUST). The aim of the project is to develop and test new quantum reference sources and metrological assessment thereof (runs until May 31, 2021).
- no. 17NRM03 “Standards for the evaluation of the uncertainty of coordinate measurements in industry” (EuCoM). The aim of the project is to support ISO Standards Working Group TC213 to simplify and complement existing standards in evaluating the uncertainty of measurements performed with 3D measuring machines (runs until June 31, 2021).
- no. 17RPT04 “A versatile electrical impedance calibration laboratory based on digital impedance bridges” (VersiCal). The aim of the project is to develop a digital measuring bridge for the realisation of inductance and capacity scales at primary level (runs until June 31, 2021). https://sites.google.com/inrim.it/versical