Time and frequency
The most common calibrated measuring instruments are:
- time interval measuring devices;
- frequency meters and generators;
- radio frequency meters;
- velocity meters and distance meters.
- taximeters (in Tartu laboratory)
- speed guns (in Tartu laboratory)
We offer measurements of time interval and rotation speed (e.g. centrifuges); adaption of taximeters (in Tartu laboratory).
Traceability of time interval and frequency:
- The measurements of time interval and frequency are traceable to the UTC time scale.