AS Metrosert calibrates measuring instruments that measure liquid density, substance concentration, pH-level, electrical conductivity of liquids, relative air humidity, noise and gas content.
The most common calibrated measuring instruments are:
- density meters;
- aerometers and alcometers;
- pH meters;
- liquid electrical conductivity meters;
- dissolved oxygen meters;
- noise meters;
- Motor vehicle’s exhaust gas content analyzers
- Evidential breath analyzers
We measure, if necessary, the density of liquids and the environment; air humidity; vibration of buildings and equipment.
- The measurements of density are traceable to the density measurement standard of Zentrum für Messen und Kalibrieren GmbH (Germany).
- The measurements of electrical conductivity are traceable via mass and volume measurement to the measurement standard of mass of the Estonian national measurement standard.
- The measurements of pH are traceable via the use of buffer solutions in the accredited laboratories.
- The measurements of gas content are traceable via the use of reference gas mixes calibrated in the accredited laboratories.
- The measurements of sound pressure are traceable to the measurement standards of the Swedish Metrology Institute (RISE).
- The measurements of relative air humidity are traceable to the measurement standards of the Testing Centre of the University of Tartu.
mob 5304 2922
tel 730 2936
Kristjan Kõrgmaa – alcometers
mob 5912 5476