Liquid flow and heat energy
AS Metrosert calibrates water meters, also other meters used to measure the volume of other liquids.
The most common calibrated measuring instruments are:
- mechanic, inductive and ultrasonic water meters;
- fuel, milk, alcohol and other liquid meters and counting units.
AS Metrosert verifies cold and warm water meters; heat energy meters; fuel dispensers and liquid measuring systems.
- The measurements of mass are traceable to the measurement standard of mass of the Estonian measurement standard.
- The measurements of temperature are traceable to the measurement standard of temperature of the Estonian measurement standard.
- The measurements of pressure are traceable to the measurement standards of pressure of the Finnish national metrology institute VTT Mikes.
- The measurements of time interval and frequency are traceable to UTC time scale.
mob 5341 8952
Koit Uustalu – fuel dispensers and liquid measuring systems
mob 526 5198
mob 508 2621