AS Metrosert calibrates instruments that measure direct voltage, alternating voltage, current, resistance, impedance, capacity, inductance, power, electricity, time and frequency.
The most common calibrated measuring instruments are:
- direct voltage and current calibrators;
- alternating voltage and current calibrators;
- direct and alternating current voltmeters and ammeters;
- resistance coils and boxes;
- electrical installation parameter meters;
- power supply units;
- capacity and impedance measuring devices;
- electrical conductivity standards.
AS Metrosert offers measurement of various electrical parameters such as voltage, power, electrical energy quality, etc.
Measurement of electrical conductivity in the measuring range of (1…60) MS/m at operating frequencies of 60/120/240/480 kHz with measurement uncertainty of <1.4%.
Traceability of electrical quantities:
- the measurements of direct voltage are traceable to the direct voltage standard of the Estonian national measurement standard laboratory;
- the measurements of resistance are traceable to the resistance standard of the Estonian national measurement standard laboratory;
- the measurements of the relationship between direct and alternating current are traceable to the measurement standards of the Swedish Metrology Institute (RISE).
mob 514 0541
VERIFICATION OF MEASURING INSTRUMENTS THAT MEASURE ELECTRICAL QUANTITIES IN THE LABORATORY OF THE NATIONAL MEASUREMENT STANDARD LABORATORY:
Calibrations performed in the national measurement standard laboratory of electrical quantities:
- Measuring instruments that measure direct voltage are calibrated in the range from 10 mV to 1 kV with a relative expanded uncertainty of (1…20)·10-6.
- Measuring instruments that measure resistance are calibrated in the range from 1 mΩ to 10 kΩ with a relative expanded uncertainty of (1…5)·10-6.
mob 529 7095