AS Metrosert calibrates instruments that measure direct voltage, alternating voltage, current, resistance, impedance, capacity, inductance, power, electricity, time and frequency.
The most common calibrated measuring instruments are:
- direct voltage and current calibrators;
- alternating voltage and current calibrators;
- direct and alternating current voltmeters and ammeters;
- resistance coils and boxes;
- electrical installation parameter meters;
- power supply units;
- capacity and impedance measuring devices;
- electrical conductivity standards.
AS Metrosert offers measurement of various electrical parameters such as voltage, power, electrical energy quality, etc.
Measurement of electrical conductivity in the measuring range of (1…60) MS/m at operating frequencies of 60/120/240/480 kHz with measurement uncertainty of <1.4%.
Traceability of electrical quantities:
- the measurements of direct voltage are traceable to the direct voltage standard of the Estonian national measurement standard laboratory;
- the measurements of resistance are traceable to the resistance standard of the Estonian national measurement standard laboratory;
- the measurements of the relationship between direct and alternating current are traceable to the measurement standards of the Swedish Metrology Institute (RISE).
- Measuring instruments that measure direct voltage are calibrated in the range from 10 mV to 1 kV with a relative expanded uncertainty of (1…20)·10-6.
- Measuring instruments that measure resistance are calibrated in the range from 1 mΩ to 10 kΩ with a relative expanded uncertainty of (1…5)·10-6.