Length and angle
AS Metrosert calibrates length and angle measures, manual measuring instruments and various measuring devices.
Some of the most commonly used are:
- length end gauges and setting gauges;
- ring gauges, plug gauges, fork gauges, thread gauges and adjustment rings;
- tape measures, line measures and rulers;
- callipers and micrometers;
- clock indicators, measuring probes and internal measuring device;
- ultrasonic thickness gauge and coating thickness gauge;
- laser distance meter;
- length measuring machines (1D, 3 D) and reading microscopes;
- measuring surfaces from stone and metal;
- angle measures;
- angle gauges, inclinometers, squares and spirit levels.
AS Metrosert verifies length-measuring instruments the verification of which is obligatory in Estonia.
- Tape measures, rulers, dip-tapes and other linear measures.
- Indicating measuring instruments with a cable, rope, fabric or any other band-like material.
- Measuring wheels.
- Liquid level indicating measuring instruments.
AS Metrosert performs conformity assessment of length-measuring instruments (an indicating measuring instrument with a cable, rope, fabric or any other band-like material) in accordance with Directive 2014/32/EU (module F and G).
AS Metrosert offers a wide range of measurement services to measure geometric parameters. We have various manual measuring instruments, equipment and measuring machines at our disposal. We can perform the above listed measurements for components, equipment and other objects:
- linear measurements;
- surface straightness;
- other shape and position tolerances;
The measurement uncertainty characterising the accuracy of measurements is achievable from a couple of micrometres, depending on the object to be measured.
Traceability of measurements of length and angle:
- Up to the length measurement standard of the Estonian national measurement standard
- Up to the measurement standards of Finnish national measurement standards laboratory VTT
- Up to the measurement standards of Mitutoyo accredited calibration laboratory.
- Up to the measurement standards of GUM (Polish metrology authority)
- Up to the measurement standards of CMI (Czech metrology authority)
CALIBRATION OF LENGTH END GAUGES AND LINEAR MEASUREMENTS IN THE NATIONAL MEASUREMENT STANDARD LABORATORY
The national length measurement standard laboratory calibrates the following:
- length end gauges with the precision class K and 0 in the range from 0.5 mm to 1000 mm;
- linear and line measurements.