ASSAY OFFICE “EESTI PROOVIKODA”
Assay Office “Eesti Proovikoda” is accredited in the precious metals analyses field according to EVS-EN ISO/ IEC 17025 standard.
The services provided by Estonian Assay Office:
- Determination of fineness of the precious metal alloys
- Precious metals items Hallmarking
- Precious metals analysis
- Expert activities
- Gemstone identification
- Consulting in area of precious metals and gemstones
- Precious metals items marking with Sponsor’s Marks
- Laser engravings
On power of the Estonian Government attorney AS Metrosert, Assay Office is designated processor of Estonian State Register of Sponsor’s Marks and has exclusive rights of precious metals items Hallmarking in Estonia.
- “Precious Metal Act” ( RT I 2008, 3, 23 )
- “The state register of sponsor’s marks establishing and register’s processing” (RT I 2008, 41, 237 )
- The Contract with Minister of Economic Affairs and Communications from 22.07.2015 to the rights to Hallmarking of precious metals articles .
Estonian Assay Office is a member of the International Association of Assay Offices(IAAO).
The Assay Office laboratory is accredited according to ISO/ IEC 17025 standard. Accreditation certificate No.
Tue-Fri 10:00 to 16:00, closed on Mondays.
Phone +372 681 4833
Teaduspargi 8, 12618 Tallinn